4 doctors weighed in:

Left stove on 14 hours, could this have caused carbon monoxide poisoning?

4 doctors weighed in
3 doctors agree

In brief: Maybe

Gas stoves could be faulty.
Get your home checked for carbon monoxide levels. Detectors are available at numerous hardware stores, and by most codes, should be present in homes. Your utility company could also check the situation.

In brief: Maybe

Gas stoves could be faulty.
Get your home checked for carbon monoxide levels. Detectors are available at numerous hardware stores, and by most codes, should be present in homes. Your utility company could also check the situation.
Dr. Bennett Machanic
Dr. Bennett Machanic
Thank
1 comment
Dr. Eric Levin
some local fire companies offer them for free!
Get help from a real doctor now
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology
24 years in practice
1M people helped
Continue
111,000 doctors available
Read more answers from doctors