Im quiet an active adrenalin junkie person such as out door sports , scuba diving, motocross ect. Will a breast augmentation limit me with activities?

Dr. Richard Baxter
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: No limitations
The short answer is that breast implants should not limit your lifestyle.
However, it is important that they not be too large and that you are aware of all of the ramifications in terms of implants in athletic women. I would recommend asking your plastic surgeon for specific information on this.

In brief: No limitations
Dr. Richard Baxter
Dr. Richard Baxter
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Breast Augmentation
It may depend on the size of your implants as well as the placement (under or over the muscle) but generally speaking, this should not hamper your daily activiites or exercises.
Supportive garments will be helpful.

In brief: Breast Augmentation
Supportive garments will be helpful.
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Gary Tuma
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Activities
It is certainly important to let your surgeon know your activity level prior to surgery.
Size, placement and location of the implants can play a role in activity and implant motion.

In brief: Activities
Dr. Gary Tuma
Dr. Gary Tuma
Dr. Francisco Agullo
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: 2-3 weeks
After 2-3 weeks you can resume normal activities.
After a month you can resume all activities without restrictions.

In brief: 2-3 weeks
Dr. Francisco Agullo
Dr. Francisco Agullo
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: No worries
Many of our patients are very active - just like you.
Here are my suggestions: don't go excessively large with the implant size, and let it heal for about 3-4 weeks post-op before even starting back to any of the vigorous physical activities. You should do very well.

In brief: No worries
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Dr. Nancy Mckinney
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology
In brief: No
Breast augmentation, if performed by an experienced plastic surgeon, is a procedure with few long term adverse effects.
Under normal circumstances patients will enjoy no limitation to their activities. Best to discuss in detail in official consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon (initial consult commonly free of charge).

In brief: No
Dr. Nancy Mckinney
Dr. Nancy Mckinney
Dr. Eric Weisman