I always have a mucus type of liquid in my urethra and always have small stains on my underwear in the morn, bu neg. For all tests. What could it be?

Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Ambiguous

You don't mention if you're male or female and it does matter. If male, you have urethritis - may be chlamydial, gonorrhea, or non-specific.
If female, you may have vaginal or urethral discharge: trichomonal, candidal, mycoplasmal, as well as gonorrhea or chlamydial. "all" tests are probably not negative. Go back for more evaluation.

In brief: Ambiguous

Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Bennett Werner
2 comments
Dr. George Valdez
you need more extensive testing, ultrasound of the bladder and kidneys and/or cystoscopy, check back with your doctor.
Dr. Bennett Werner
I agree with Dr. Valdez. If it remains a mystery, a visit to urologist is in order. Even with negative cultures and lack of response to a 7 day course of antibiotics-it may not have been sensitive, you could still have an infection.
Dr. Arnon Rubin