My baby is 9mnths and isn't focused on eating. I breastfeed so I used to give her polyvitamins before, should I do that now to make sure she is getting nutrition?

Mike Moore

In brief: Keep breastfeeding..

Keep breastfeeding, and supplement with soft foods for your baby as your pediatrician recommends.
Vitamin drops are safe when used as directed. Check with your pediatrician about how your baby is doing in terms of growth and development. And follow their recommendations.

In brief: Keep breastfeeding..

Mike Moore
Mike Moore
Answer assisted by Mike Moore, Medical Student

In brief: Breastfeeding normal

Breast feeding at 9 mo is normal! and many breastfeeding babies prefer that over food.
Do try baby food and table food. I do recommend a multivamin or at least vitamin d and iron. For your baby.

In brief: Breastfeeding normal

Dr. Marina Armendariz
Dr. Marina Armendariz
Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Misses the point

The real question is why baby "isn't focused on eating.
"? See your pediatrician.

In brief: Misses the point

"? See your pediatrician.
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Jonathan Jassey