My baby is going through a stage where dhe isnt eating good should I give her vitamins like I use to?

In brief: Needs Change
Before 6 or so most kids eat what their brain tells them to (after 6 tv adds & bad habits often rule).
The toddler drops from a 14 lb/yr to a 4 lb/yr growth rate & my expectation is they eat well 3-5 days/mo then nibble the rest.It is sad the "i don't wanna's" come along at the same time.Think of a balanced week not a balanced meal. If baby is growing nl try not to get in a food fight, u will lose.

In brief: Needs Change
Dr. Johanna Fricke
Pediatrics - Developmental & Behavioral
In brief: I agree with Dr. F.
Around a year, wean to an open-mouthed cup, limit milk & milk products to 16-21 oz.
/day & juice to 0-4 oz./day, & her appetite for solids will improve. Review her growth charts with her dr. Give a tbsp./year of age of each healthy food at sit-down family meals & scheduled snacks, no " grazing" or ad-lib use of a sippy cup. Satter's " how to get your kids to eat, but not too much" is a good book.

In brief: I agree with Dr. F.
Dr. Johanna Fricke
Dr. Johanna Fricke
Dr. Cindy Juster