I m 24 year boy I m married. Me and my wofe watch porn movies than seeing porn movies doing sex. Plz tell me it is safe for me and my wife.?

Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology

In brief: Very safe & fun

Your sex life should be enjoyable.
Many adult couples enjoy porn movies and find it makes their sex life more exciting as long as it makes both of you happy. Have fun!

In brief: Very safe & fun

Your sex life should be enjoyable.
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology

In brief: Usually

Porn is viewed for interest, variety and to increase desire.
If you and your wife enjoy this in privacy, and agree on what is acceptable than this is personal and fine. If you decide to act on some of what you see, it is ok as long as safe, mutually agreed upon, using "safe" words, and never leaving a partner in a compromised situation.

In brief: Usually

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham