I took Depo-Provera shot for 3yrs stopped taking it in sep got back on it feb23. Had unprotected sex on 25 and my boyfriend came in can I be pregnant ?

Maybe. You could be pregnant - not enough info to really answer. Timing is key. If you just ovulated at time of sex then Depo-Provera (medroxyprogesterone) may or may not prevent pregnancy. Egg only good for 12-18 hrs. Extra Progesterone (provera) could disrupt a pregnancy or prevent implantation. I'm worried about length of Provera (medroxyprogesterone) use (http://bit.Ly/agnalm) - risk of weak bones. Ask doc about alternatives.
Only unlikely. You are probably safe, however best to get a pregnancy test after 7-10 days. Hope for the best.