I removed my IUD january 9th so far I haven't had my period for the month of february and today my breast were leaking. Does this mean im pregnant?

Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Breast leakin
If you did not get your period and your breast is leaking, you should get pregnancy test to see if you are pregnant and most likely you may be pregnant.

In brief: Breast leakin
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Carin Van Gelder
Emergency Medicine
In brief: See your OB-Gyn.
There can be complications if you remove the iud yourself.
See your gynecologist to have an exam, and to see if you could be pregnant. Mostly, remember to use barrier contraception during intercourse regardless of iud presence, since you can still get infections (iuds only prevent pregnancy, not these infections).

In brief: See your OB-Gyn.
Dr. Carin Van Gelder
Dr. Carin Van Gelder
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham