My bf has been feeling dizzy, nauseous, faint, & \arms get cold & tingly for 2 wks. He went to the ER & had blood drawn& was ok. His heart rate is 44?

Bradycardia. Bardycardia is defined as a heart rate below 60 beats per minute. It can have a wide variety of causes and can certainly cause the symptoms you described. He needs to follow up with is doc and possibly see a cardiologist.
Low heart rate. Unless your boy friend is athletic or on certain medication, the heart rate of 44 is low and may be causing his symptoms. I would call the er physician who saw him for a plausible explanation for his symptoms and then follow up with your doctor.