My chest hurts I have a cough with green mucus and am super tired I also am diabetic and this cough ghing has been going on for three weeks help!?!

Dr. Allen Seely
General Practice

In brief: PNEUMONIA SIGNS

These are pneumonia signs: fatigue, cough with phlegm, and chest pain (especially with breathing=called pleuritic pain).
Its is time to get seen, get a chest xray and start treatment right away! having diabetes makes you immunocompromised and more susceptible to pneumonia (a Pneumovax shot is recommended for all diabetics) hope you get well soon!

In brief: PNEUMONIA SIGNS

Dr. Allen Seely
Dr. Allen Seely
Dr. Sue Ferranti

In brief: See doctor...

There are several possibilities including bronchitis, pneumonia, bronchospasm, etc.
Depending on other symptoms like presence of fever. You should see your doctor for both diagnosis and treatment. Sometimes there is more than one etiology that may be present at the same time and your doctor can help sort this out. Your symptoms have been present long enough!

In brief: See doctor...

Dr. Sue Ferranti
Dr. Sue Ferranti
Dr. Vicken Poochikian