Recently my hubby had done a full check up on his health, all is fine except his liver enzyme reading shown 367! n he is still drink n smoke. I'm worry?

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge

In brief: Alcoholic hepatitis

The meaning of 367 depends on which enzyme test this is for. If this is for the most common test (sgot/sgpt or alt/ast) then it means there is inflammation and damage to the liver. There are many possible causes of this, but too much alcohol is a common cause of hepatitis.
Prolonged drinking with elevated enzymes leads to cirrhosis, liver failure and many severe (often fatal) consequences.

In brief: Alcoholic hepatitis

Dr. Marsha Davis