Have had a sinus infection. Now have severe pain behind eye, above eye and temple. Pressure in the eye, the eye is push out a bit. What is going on?

Orbital cellulitis. One of the complications of sinus infection is orbital cellulitis. Orbital cellulitis results in eye ball protrusion, pain on eye movements, limited eye movements. It is important that you seek medical care right away. Ct scan differentialtes periorbital versus orbital cellulitis. It requires management with systemic antibiootic.
COULD BE SERIOUS. The concern here is 'peri-orbital cellulitis' which is an emergency. You describe severe pain and eye 'pushed out' --these are serious signs of infection and needs to be checked immediately. A ct scan will help make the diagnosis. Usually a course of I.V. Antibiotics will take care of the infection and prevent complication.