I had unprotected sex 2 times, couple days later I had early pregnancy symptoms I took 2 pregnancy test came out negative! Can I be pregnant still?

Pregnancy Testing. It sounds like you may need to learn some more about fertility and the norms for a female who is both sexually active and ovulating. You cannot get pregnant every day of your cycle. You are only fertile part of the month. You need to learn when that is for you and your cycles. The question above cannot be answered without information about your cycles. You test once a period is missed.
May be too soon. As it takes about two weeks from the time conception occurs until a pregnancy test turns positive, two days after unprotected intercourse would be too early to tell if you had conceived. And even if you had conceived two days later would be too soon to experience true pregnancy-related symptoms. These symptoms (nausea, breast tenderness) are fairly nonspecific and can have many other causes.
Time & technique. The time to do pregnancy test is 4-5 days after a missed period. Use first morning urine and follow the test instructions carefully. You may have tested too early.