What are signs of misscarrige. I'm having low back pain with a mucousy red discharge?

POSSIBLE. First, you have established you are pregnant--correct? Statistically, most miscarriages are 'just missed periods' --they happen before you know it. Most 1st trimester losses (<12 weeks along) occur with bleeding and pain. However a certain percentage (maybe 30%) of pregnancies with 'some early bleeding' still end up delivering normal babies-only time will tell. So=get seen, get labs, ultrasound.
Miscarriage. Miscarriage, whether it is threatened or a completed one, is usually signaled by either pain , cramping or bleeding. If you are definitely pregnant and have persistent symptom of any of the above, see a physician.
Several. A threatened miscarriage starts with spotting and cramping. Later the bleeding increases, and if the miscarriage completes, you pass some tissue with some blood clots and the bleeding improves. Some of these same symptoms can also mean a pregnancy in the tubes (ectopic) and therefore an exam with blood work and an ultrasound would be a good idea.