Does seborrheic dermatitis means you have aids?

Not likely. Multiple possible causes. Very common condition. Likely caused by common fungus. Predisposition can be from genetics, diet, low immune system to vitamin deficiency. There are a number of treatments to include otc selnium containing shampoo (ie head and shoulders w/ selenium or selsun blue) and also prescriptions such as steroids and antifungals. If you feel you may have hiv, see your dr.
No. It definitely does not. Yes, HIV pos pts commonly have sebderm but a presenting symptom of sebderm does not mean you are HIV pos. If you are concerned about an stds due to unprotected sex or a history of other stds, get tested but don't get tested solely because you have sebderm.