Low back pain nausea bad taste in mouth?

What came first? The order of your symptom onset, ?Use of nsaid's for back pain, & ? Nausea/vomiting, chest pain, diarrhea, blood, tenderness, fever may better clarify whether your back pain is "referred" (such as from esophagus, pancreas, gallbladder). At least part of your problem sounds like sourbrash due to gerd. Maybe also have stomach upset due to nsaid's, ulcer, sluggish emptying, outlet narrowing? See doc.
Many possibilities. If your back pain is new and you're feeling sick you should see a doctor because there is possibility of spinal infection, which can happen for no good reason. If you're a female, you could be pregnant. Also, stomach or intestinal problems can cause back pain which brings me back to the first point about possibly seeing a doctor.