Today I had a pulse that went thud, thud, thud, (weakest at the last thud). I was also sweaty and uncomf'ble. No fam history of heart probs. What's up?

Dr. James Marx
Pain Management

In brief: See your doctor!

Your symptoms indicate some kind of circulatory or heart origin.
It could be nothing or it could be serious. You need to start with your doctor who will probably do an ekg, an echocardiogram and order some blood work. Don't delay with these type of symptoms!

In brief: See your doctor!

Dr. James Marx
Dr. James Marx
Dr. Budi Bahureksa
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Arrhythmia

You probably have paroxysmal atrial fibrillation if this is your first experience or other arrhythmia -- you best get to a cardiologist to be evaluated properly.

In brief: Arrhythmia

Dr. Budi Bahureksa
Dr. Budi Bahureksa
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology