I have a headache, painful joints and am feeling cold on a hot sunny day. What is wrong with me?

Dr. Tracy Lovell
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: See below

It could be something as simple as dehydration, but you would want see you doctor for evaluation who will perform an evaluation.
You may need to see a rheumatologist as well if you exam is suggestive of lupus for example.

In brief: See below

Dr. Wenjay Sung
Podiatry

In brief: May not be related

There could be many reasons and none of them could be related.
Please specify, which symptom is worse and when your last physical exam was? Although these symptoms can be serious, there needs to be more information to help get to the bottom of this.

In brief: May not be related

Dr. William Forsythe