Will i get a walkingboot for my 3 toes that hurt. My pinkie toe i think is broken & under my foot hurts. I limp or i walk on the outside of my foot.

Dr. Leo Krawetz
Podiatry

In brief: Get an x-ray

Get your foot x-rayed by a podiatrist.
If you have only broken toes you may need a surgical shoe. If you broke the metatarsals you will need a walking cast.

In brief: Get an x-ray

Get your foot x-rayed by a podiatrist.
Dr. Leo Krawetz
Dr. Leo Krawetz

In brief: Get an x-ray...

That way you can see the extent of the damage and treatment can be properly recommended.
See a podiatrist since we are more used to looking at foot x-rays that any other professional.

In brief: Get an x-ray...

Dr. David Hettinger
Dr. David Hettinger
Dr. Wenjay Sung
Podiatry

In brief: Insurance

I would usually give a walking boot if fractures are seen on x-ray but it may depend on your insurance carrier. Some won't pay for boots but may only allow casting or walking shoes due to cost savings.
Check your benefits to be sure. Best of luck.

In brief: Insurance

Dr. Wenjay Sung
Dr. Wenjay Sung
Dr. Marsha Davis