My glucose tolerance test result was 10.8. What should I be doing.

Dr. Alan Feldman
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Probably diabetic

A level of 10.8 during the test is just below diagnostic for diabetes.
You should do a hba1c, but you have, at the least, impaired glucose tolerance. You should be following a low concentrated sweets diet. If overweight, you need to lose weight. Exercise. You may also need medication based on other lab results.

In brief: Probably diabetic

Dr. Alan Feldman
Dr. Alan Feldman
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Glucose Tolerance

This makes no sense.
At least in american medicine. There should be several results. I would bet that with this number, though, you need to meet with your doctor and/or the diabetes education clinic to learn how to eat and test and manage your health better.

In brief: Glucose Tolerance

This makes no sense.
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Alan Feldman
test result is nmol/l, equivalent to 194 mg/dl
Dr. William Forsythe