I shave my armpits regularly, but they always look dark. How can I get rid of this?

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology

In brief: Thickened skin

This can be a condition called pseudoacanthosis nigrocans which is found in overweight people.
It amy also effect the neck. The other possibility is irritation from underarm deodorant or a bacterial infection. Prescription creams can address these problems and lighten the color.

In brief: Thickened skin

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Let see if can help

Causes of dark armpits and inner thighs: shaving, deodorant reaction, dead skin cells, weight gain, and friction.
There some wieghting product in the market looke up.Good luck.Thank you for this intresting questio.

In brief: Let see if can help

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied