When I stand on my leg, some veins bulge out. Not the whole vein but part of the vein gets a lump on it. No pain when touched or redness. What is this?

Maybe normal. Maybe normal veins. Veins near the ankle/foot can increase in size due to standing. Varicose veins are a result of pooling of blood with increased venous blood pressure. The best way to review veins can be determined on physical exam and a focus venous ultrasound examination by a physician skill in treating venous disease. Check out the american venous forum or american college of phlebology.
Varicose Vein. Varicose veins typically become swollen and more prominent when people stand because the vein fills with blood and enlarges. This is due to the weakened valves in the varicose veins leading to blood going backwards. The lump that you see is most likely an area where the valve has ruptured which presents as a bulge. You should see a vein specialist for a venous evaluation.
One or two. Dysfunctional valves in the vein causing a very small column of blood normally going back to the heart to back up and distend the vein, leading to a bulge. Anyone in the family have varicose veins?