Could I feel the pain of fibromyalgia some days while in other times I have no pain.Could the level of pain differenciate from one day to another.?

Dr. Joel Bessmer
Pain from fibro can be variable from day to day.
The most important things with fibro are consistent daily exercise and good sleep. Think of the nerve endings in your muscles as being oversensitive and they need exercise and sleep. Good luck!

Dr. Joel Bessmer
Dr. Joel Bessmer
Dr. PHILIP WALLER
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
Like many rheumatic conditions, symptoms can vary from day to day.
If you get a good night sleep, you may have less pain the next day. If you are exercising regularly, you may have more good days then bad. Thats what makes rheumatic disease difficult to understand at times, some days or weeks are good while they may not be shortly thereafter.

Dr. PHILIP WALLER
Dr. PHILIP WALLER
Dr. Vikram Patel