I am trying to lose weight and all my fat turns into muscles . What is the best way to lose weight ? I have big lims

Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology
In brief: See a nutritionist
Structured weight loss is very difficult.
Weight watchers works well, but remember it is a longterm or even a lifetime commitment. Problems with most diets is that people follow a diet for a short while, then stop and back goes the weight. Successful weight loss is a whole new way of life and requires structured calorie count together with a sensitive exercise schedule.

In brief: See a nutritionist
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. Slade Suchecki
Also, you can discuss w/ you family physician. I, as do most family physicians, work with patients on this on a daily basis.
Dr. Steven Seres