Can a person have a sinus infection and not really know it? I don't have running nose, but stuffy in morning with some blood and green mucus sometimes

Sinusitis? Without knowing exactly where the blood and green mucous is emanating from it is impossible to know if you have sinusitis. This is generally clinical diagnosis made by nasality of speech, pain and swelling over the sinuses, congestion and purulent nasal discharge. There may be headache, fever and redness, but to be sure where this is coming from see a doctor. Good luck.