I have wide hips, wide waist, small ribcage, rounded body.I am anxious.My lh=4.2, fsh=4.5.My s.Testosterone is 384ng/dl.E2=29.Want v shaped bone structure

Pathology

In brief: Build what you have

There is no such things a perfect body & internet photos have distorted mens' images of how we should look.
You can't change your bone structure. You must stop focusing on this. You're male, so you can trim fat and develop muscle with basically no limit. The guy in the photo has your bone structure and i doubt it bothers him; look at some photos of hugh jackman as well. Follow your dream.

In brief: Build what you have

Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology