O was at a friends house the other day and foumd two fleas botimg my daughter im so worried what should I do?

Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Llea bites
Fleas are common in dogs and cats and they can bite children and adults.
I f you are bit by a flea the best thing to do is wash the area with warm water, if redness and swelling appears at the site then use cold compresses to reduce and prevent further swelling, you can use 1% hdrocortisone cream and for ithing over the counter benadryl, (diphenhydramine) if swelling persist and there is discarge then see your doctor.

In brief: Llea bites
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Focus on the present
If you watch the history channel or remember history, the visions of a plague-filled Europe in the middle ages come to mind when we think of fleas.
Thankfully, that is long ago & the flea today is more an irritant than a threat.The only thing they pass today is their saliva & open the skin to surface germs. Provide local wound care like you would for a scratch & monitor.Save worry for other stuff.

In brief: Focus on the present
Dr. Jonathan Jassey