If i'm having trouble loosing weight, is there a hormone responsible for that?

Dr. William Lizarraga
In brief: Yes and no
Hormones all play a role in our bodies homeostasis or equilibrium. Weight regulation is a part of that.
Infrequently, a "hormone problem" like we see with cortisol excess or thyroid disease can cause trouble with weight loss. By far, though, the biggest reason people have trouble losing weight is not enough exercise or insufficient calorie restriction. I'd focus on those first.

In brief: Yes and no
Dr. William Lizarraga
Dr. William Lizarraga
Dr. David LaMond
Simple answer here is yes. There are many hormones which effect weight, especially insulin, the storage hormone of fuel/carbs. The right diet and exercise often helps. If not, seek the care of a provider who understands hormone optimization.
Dr. David Sneid
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology
In brief: Thyroid?
If your thyroid is normal and you have no evidence of adrenal disease, you could have pcos.
Check w/your doctor. Diet and exercise may help, no matter what the cause.

In brief: Thyroid?
Dr. David Sneid
Dr. David Sneid
Dr. Arnon Rubin