An optometrist told me I have a lazy eye and that no glasses would fix it much. I'm 20 years of age. Is there any way to fix its vision?

In brief: Turning off vision

The brain utilizes the input of both eyes to aid in depth perception/distance etc.
As a child grows, their eyes may have different strength, or weakness in an eye muscle may allow one to line up wrong. The fuzzy or double vision confuses the brain. Over time the brain may turn off the input of one eye & keep the best. That process is called amblyopia. If caught early it can be fixed, if late, not.

In brief: Turning off vision

Dr. Tim Conrad
Ophthalmology

A small percentage of patients with amblyopia will respond to treatment as adults if they have never had treatment.
See a pediatric ophthalmologist for evaluation. Yes, i know you are not a kid. Pediatric ophthalmologists are the experts on amblyopia treatment and they do see adults.

Dr. Jonathan Jassey