I run hot to the touch, my face and forehead tend to sweat in some social events. People I know get more nervous than I and don't have this. Advice?

Dr. Thomas Balshi
Dermatology
In brief: Diet changes
Sometime if you eliminate spicy food, alcohol and acid foods (tomatoes) from your diet, you can decrease the severity.

In brief: Diet changes
Dr. Thomas Balshi
Dr. Thomas Balshi
Dr. William Lizarraga
In brief: Socially anxious
You have some anxiety is social situations, it sounds like.
Try to look up some self-help materials online and see if you can do some behavioral therapy to get you through this. A psychologist well versed in these situations can help greatly. The role for medication is limited, but may exist if the above don't help.

In brief: Socially anxious
Dr. William Lizarraga
Dr. William Lizarraga