Long time was not motivated to lose weight . Now I am don't know what changed, but want to stay motivated. How can I help myself when scale is stuck?

Dr. Colin Kerr
In brief: Losing weight
Here is just one approach.
First, congratulate yourself for losing some weight. When your scale gets stuck, as it will, focus on the other aspects of being healthy: 0 - 5 - 10 - 30 - 150. The rule for living healthy is 0 cigarettes, 5 servings of fruits & vegetables a day, relaxing for at least 10 minutes a day, getting your bmi < 30 (which you're doing), and getting 150 minutes of exercise/week.

In brief: Losing weight
Here is just one approach.
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr
David Miller
In brief: Sparkpeople
Goal-setting and support are key to staying motivated at this stage of the game.
www.sparkpeople.com is an excellent resource. They have customizable menus and workout plans and online support groups. Best of all, it's all free. Check it out and see how it works for you.

In brief: Sparkpeople
David Miller
David Miller
Answer assisted by David Miller, Medical Student
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics
In brief: ReciewDiet/ exercise
Write a detailed journal of what you ate and review the amount of calories in those portions.
See if there is any food you are eating with high calories and substitute for less. Evaluate your exercising routine to see if you can burn more calories with stronger or more exercises. If a pt has a bmi >40 consider surgery.

In brief: ReciewDiet/ exercise
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Vicken Poochikian