Will my sperm hurt my pregnant gf baby if II ejaculate in her whileim currently taking flomax (tamsulosin)?

Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics
In brief: No
The only time when penetration is contraindicated in pregnancy is when patient is having contractions, has a discharge of amniotic fluid or infection or if pt is receiving intravaginally medications.
The eyaculation will never reach the baby because the cervix is closed with a special mucus that does not allow it to pass.

In brief: No
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Bac Nguyen
In brief: Not likely
Flomax (tamsulosin) does not affect the quality of sperm, thus should not do harm via the sperm.

In brief: Not likely
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Shontae Buffington