Will my sperm harm my gf unborn fetus if im taking flomax (tamsulosin) for my bph?

In brief: BPH meds & Pregnancy

Flomax (tamsulosin) is category b, so even if it is in your semen, it is not going to harm the fetus.
Some men who are on Flomax (tamsulosin) will notice a decreased or absent ejaculation. Importantly, BPH meds Finasteride (proscar), Dutasteride (avodart) or jalyn (contains avodart) should not be handled by pregnant women. While present in the semen, these meds are not in high enough concentrations to harm the fetus.

In brief: BPH meds & Pregnancy

Dr. Robert Donato
Dr. Robert Donato
Dr. Bac Nguyen

In brief: Not likely

Flomax (tamsulosin) doe not affect the sperm quality and so i don't think so.
..

In brief: Not likely

..
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham