What can I do about re-curring caffeine withdrawal headaches from lack of coffee drinking?

Dr. Lonna Larsh

In brief: Slow withdrawal

Here's my technique: decrease amount of coffee by 1/2 cup a day until you're down to 1 cup a day.
Then switch to black tea and have as much as you want. Every time you feel a headache coming on, have a cup. Then decrease black tea gradually to 1 cup a day. Then switch to green tea and repeat the process. When you are down to 1 cup a day, it should be easy to stop. Give yourself 2 weeks.

In brief: Slow withdrawal

Dr. Lonna Larsh
Dr. Lonna Larsh
Dr. James Marx
Interesting Technique.May want to add Pamelor near the end of headaches continue.
Dr. Leonard Lado

In brief: Coffee headache

Coffee is the leading worldwide beverage after water and its trade exceeds us $10 billion worldwide.
Habitual caffeine consumers who abstain from caffeine experience withdrawal symptoms such as headache, fatigue, difficulty concentrating, mood disturbances, and flu-like symptoms (juliano and griffiths, 2004). Empiricallly Gabapentin an anticovulsant may reduce the withdrwal symptoms.

In brief: Coffee headache

Dr. Leonard Lado
Dr. Leonard Lado
Dr. Vikram Patel