Does homeopathy cure utricaracia ?

Dr. Pamela Pappas
In brief: Urticaria?
I'm guessing you mean "urticaria", or the itching, inflamed skin eruption people can get when exposed to something they're sensitive or allergic to.
If so, then yes, I have seen homeopathy help -- and rather quickly at that. It's important to be using the right remedy, though - and thousands exist. Apis and urtica urens are 2 that come to mind. You may need the er if wheezing also -- be safe!

In brief: Urticaria?
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Mark Diamond
In brief: Probably Does Not
No data that it works.

In brief: Probably Does Not
No data that it works.
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Bac Nguyen
In brief: Possible....
Roughly 25% of modern pharmaceuticals are derived from plant/herbal sources.
...So it is possible if you got the right one...The problem is there few studies to tell you which are effective etc... Urticaria=hives and often causes cannot be found. It can disappear just as fast as it appears... Talk to your doc..

In brief: Possible....
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen