Question: senosibrate is this drug at 300mg daily for a 34 year old woman, too strong a dose?

Dr. Michio Abe

In brief: Fenofibrate?

I think you mean fenofibrate.
.. Generic Fenofibrate should be taken up to 160mg per day with foods. 300mg daily would be too much for a daily dose of fenofibrate.

In brief: Fenofibrate?

I think you mean fenofibrate.
Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: Check w/manufacturer

Is senosibrate a generic for Tricor (fenofibrate) 145 or Trilipix 135 mg or others to reduce the triglycerides? I am assuming you mean Fenofibrate and yes, it is the active ingredient in those, so it could be the generic for it (maybe not used in the USA or a spelling error) common side effects may include: nausea, drowsiness, abdominal pain and flatulence.
300 is too much for these two most common antilipid.

In brief: Check w/manufacturer

Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Jane Van Dis