I have chest congestion, fever, cough, nasal congestion and runny nose. What could I have?

Several possibilitie. This could represent a common cold, bronchitis, allergies or even pneumonia. For definitive diagnosis and treatment, you need to see your doctor. Without a fever, this likely has a viral etiology so antibiotics may not be necessary or helpful.
Chest congestion. The symptoms you describe suggest that you may have a viral or bacterial upper respritory infection which may be accompanied by sinusitis and or bronchitis, you need to be evaluated by you physician, who will examine you and determine the choice of treatment, you will need decogestants with cogh medicine and you may or may not need antibiotics, it can also be complicated with pneumonia, so see your md.