Is this anemia: total iron 69, tibc 344, 20% sat, WBC 4.1, RBC 4.62, hemogl 12.9, hemat 39.8, MCV 86, MCH 28, mchc 32.5, RDW 20.1, platelet 183?

Dr. Michael Engel
Pediatrics - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: Your hematocrit...

Is on the low side of normal, but overall these counts, indices and lab values seem perfectly fine to me.
Your serum fe is on the low side of normal, your TIBC is toward the high side of the normal range, making your %saturation low normal. Plts and WBC counts are normal. The operative word here is normal. A little more fe in your diet wouldn't hurt, but it's not critical. Have a good steak!

In brief: Your hematocrit...

Pathology

In brief: No

Your hemoglobin is in the normal range for a woman, therefore, by definition, you are not anemic.

In brief: No

Dr. Keegan Duchicela