Not hives no redness cluster of small hard clear fluid filled bumps on heel of palm on both hands palms and soles of feet itchy Benadryl (diphenhydramine) no help?

A form of dermatitis. There are a few different conditions that may cause such a presentation. This could be due to an organism. But there are a variety of causes which could be due to eczema or a less common condition called pompholyx. It can be challenging to diagnose in a clinical presentation, so i'm thinking the blisters should be cultured and biopsied. Some rx's usually include a topical steroid.
See. A dermatologist. May be a form of exema and need steroid cream.