I am constipated and I usually poop about 1 a week and it hurts and I bleed and everywhere down there is painful to touch what should I do ?

Dr. K. Olson
In brief: ? rectal bleed
Visit your md. You may have hypothyroidism or any of a number of other medical illnesses causing your condition.
Secondary hemorrhoids often develop with prolonged constipation. They can cause bleeding - but one must be cautious until you know for sure. If the blood is in the bowl, some would argue it may be an absolute emergency (vs only on the paper after wiping).

In brief: ? rectal bleed
Dr. K. Olson
Dr. K. Olson
My first concerns are hypothyroidism and the usually-missed porphyria. Get a good workup.
Dr. Arnon Rubin