I am 62 chandler arizona. When i go outside i break on my legs and trunk and arms. I have ezcema. Help me?

Dr. Emily Altman
Dermatology

In brief: Heat and eczema

There are a couple of possibilities.
Some people with eczema do worse in the heat, particularly in humidity (although arizona should be pretty low in that). Staying cool and treating the rash is the way to go. Also, you should be checked for photosensitivity depending on the distribution of the rash. Sun sensitivity can also make people break out in an itchy rash. Please see dermatologist.

In brief: Heat and eczema

There are a couple of possibilities.
Dr. Emily Altman
Dr. Emily Altman
Dr. Carlo Hatem
Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Critical Care

In brief: See your doctor

Or consider relocating.
You live in a very dry location, maybe more humidity can help. There are creams and pills for your condition.

In brief: See your doctor

Or consider relocating.
Dr. Carlo Hatem
Dr. Carlo Hatem