I am feeling severe pain in my left side of head mostly in my vain between eye and ear. It seams regular now.?

Dr. Cynthia Point
In brief: See doctor ASAP
Please have this checked out asap.
It could be an inflammation of the temporal artery, which can be an emergency. If the doctor's tests show that isn't the cause, it might be a migraine. Please go in asap.

In brief: See doctor ASAP
Please have this checked out asap.
Dr. Cynthia Point
Dr. Cynthia Point
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology
In brief: Evaluation needed
If you are over 50, a possible cause is temporal arteritis, an inflammation of the arteries in the head which can cause pain and severe dysfunction including loss of vision.
This needs to be looked at quickly. There is good treatment if this is the cause.

In brief: Evaluation needed
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger