Abdominal pain right upper quadrant iam twenty years old. Hurts worser when iam on my elbow bearing weight on that side. I get nausea thst come n go?

Dr. Karen Sibert
Anesthesiology

In brief: See your doctor

Right upper quadrant abdominal pain always suggests problems with the gall bladder, although at 20 you would be awfully young to have this problem. You need to see your doctor. Abdominal pain that doesn't go away is always cause for concern.
Gall bladder pain typically comes on after eating, particularly a fatty meal, and may be associated with nausea.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Karen Sibert
Dr. Karen Sibert
Dr. Marc Hirsch

In brief: Gallbladder sonogram

This may represent irritation of your gallbladder and/or stones in it.
Consider having a medical practitioner order a gallbladder sonogram for a start of an investigation.

In brief: Gallbladder sonogram

Dr. Marc Hirsch
Dr. Marc Hirsch
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery