I have been experiencing itchy skin without bumps or a rash. I have also been experiencing numbness and a tingling sensation in my feet and arms?

Dr. Oscar Novick

In brief: Itching skin

Any person who has unexplained itching for any length of tome should consult his physician to rule out a more serious illness.
See your doctor and get a CBC at least.

In brief: Itching skin

See your doctor and get a CBC at least.
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology

In brief: Parenthesia

A paresthesia is an abnormal sensation of tingling, numbness, or burning.
Chronic paresthesia is a signal that something has gone wrong with the pathways that normally allow for sensation. It is often related to the peripheral nervous system. See your neurologist for cause and treatment.

In brief: Parenthesia