Not seeing a cerebral vermis at 33 weeks on ultrasound, and a slightly enlarged cisterna magna. Are these things I should be overly concerned about?

Dr. Pam Yoder
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine
In brief: Need expert answer
I will refer this to perinatal and neonatal specialists for you.
Thanks for asking an important question.

In brief: Need expert answer
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Pam Yoder
In brief: Type of Ultrasound?
The findings of an us are often related to the type of us(probe sensitivity), chance, skill of technician & the physician reading the study.
Assuming this is the higher level study, this could mean it could be there but wasn't found or it isn't there.Absence has a developmental impact and can be a recessively inherited trait.I would review the study with the dr or a geneticist & get more info.

In brief: Type of Ultrasound?
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham