There is a voice in my head that says gay things when I am straight, would that be schizophreniak? It also says random things on my actions.

Dr. K. Olson

In brief: See psychiatrist now

If you actually hear an audible voice - like hearing the voice of someone when you are interacting with them - that comes from inside your head, this is more likely an auditory hallucination.
This does not necessarily mean that you are schizophrenic, as many conditions can cause them - many that are easily treatable. For now do not respond to any of their commands or believe what is said.

In brief: See psychiatrist now

Dr. K. Olson
Dr. K. Olson
Dr. Douglas Bey

In brief: Could be

See a psychiatrist to make the correct diagnosis there are medicines that r frequently effective in getting rid of voices.

In brief: Could be

Dr. Douglas Bey
Dr. Douglas Bey
Dr. Leonard Lado

In brief: Sexual obsessions

It may not be voices.
Sexual obsessions are common symptoms of obsessive-compulsive disorder (ocd). The literal content of these obsessions superficially resembles other types of iterative sexual ideation, as seen in , ptsd, and normal sexual fantasy. However, their form, function, and effect on behavior vary greatly. A failure for a physician to distinguish these items can lead to wrong treatment.

In brief: Sexual obsessions

It may not be voices.
Dr. Leonard Lado
Dr. Leonard Lado
Dr. Eric Weisman