I would like to know what the high iron can do yo me though. It id not heridtary, I always had low iron before. I am not on any medications?

In brief: Recheck labs
It is very difficult for a person to have high iron if he does not take iron-containing supplements and doesn't have a hereditary or genetic disorder where his body holds onto iron inside the liver. People with that disorder get liver damage.
One can recheck the tests, which is not just the iron level, but also ferritin, transferrin, and transferrin saturation. A doctor can discuss the results.

In brief: Recheck labs
Dr. Vicken Poochikian