Is it likely to have low testosterone levels (age 37; levels at 198) if you've had an unrepaired hydrocele for 14 years?

Not related. Presence of a hydrocele does not affect temperature of either testis. There is no reason why it should affect testosterone level. Some men just have low testosterone because testes are just producing less because the leydig cells (testosterone producing cells) are producing less or there are fewer leydig cells than normal.
A low-T...is a low-T. You have a low testosterone value. A hydocele can cause it, because it would warm a testicle and impair production of testosterone. Bad the otheer testicle should have compensated, to some extent, particularly at your age. See your urologist. Do you have children? If so, your sperm levels where adequate at some time. So many things need to be asked! many possibilities!