I have chronic neck and shoulder pain on my right side. I wake up feeling sore and tired. Any idea what to do or who to go to fix this problem?

Dr. Matt Malkin
Anesthesiology

In brief: Msny possibilities

There are muscles, such as supraspinatus, that can cause neck and shoulder pain.
Poor neck support while sleeping may also cause. Your pcp can evaluate you and treat or refer as they see fit.

In brief: Msny possibilities

Dr. Matt Malkin
Dr. Matt Malkin
Dr. Theodore Wu
Ophthalmology

In brief: Neck pain

Start by seeing your primary care doctor for a complete physical exam. You may benefit from seeing an ENT doctor for the neck ailment and an orthopedic doctor for the chronic shoulder problem.

In brief: Neck pain

Dr. Theodore Wu
Dr. Theodore Wu
Dr. Vicken Poochikian