I waited two weeks to get a pregnancy test at the clinic (wich was yesterday and it came out negative but my period isn't for a week...Too soon?

Dr. Lonna Larsh
In brief: Yes, too soon
A urine pregnancy test should be positive by around the time your period is due.
If you don't expect your period to start for another week, you should repeat the test then. If the test is negative then and your period still doesn't start, i'd do it again a week later.

In brief: Yes, too soon
Dr. Lonna Larsh
Dr. Lonna Larsh
Dr. Miguel Cano
In brief: Maybe
Give it another week and get rechecked.
Most tests are sensitive enough to pick up a pregnancy 4-5 days after conception. Improve your chances by going early with your first void of the day. This way your your urine is more concentrated. Why wait for the clinic? Dollar stores have pregnancy tests too! good luck!

In brief: Maybe
Give it another week and get rechecked.
Dr. Miguel Cano
Dr. Miguel Cano
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham